Pregnancy Testing & Ultrasound Turnersville, New Jersey
Choices of the Heart provides free pregnancy testing & ultrasound in Turnersville, New Jersey. Our pregnancy tests are medical quality, highly sensitive, and provide immediate results. A positive pregnancy test (including those taken at home) suggests a high probability that you are pregnant. However, the result should be confirmed.
Our free & confidential services are provided by medical professionals & overseen by a licensed physician.
What are the signs you should take a pregnancy test?
If you aren’t sure you need to take a test, or you don’t know what signs to look for, you’re not alone. Early pregnancy symptoms can be hard to detect and easy to misinterpret. That’s why it’s a good idea to take a pregnancy test if you’ve been sexually active and you are noticing any of the following symptoms:
- Missed period
- Unexpected changes to your body such as soreness, headaches, tiredness, breast sensitivity, nausea, or vomiting.
- Unexplained mood changes like irritability, mood swings, or food cravings and aversions.
- Frequent Urination- You might find yourself needing to urinate more frequently.
- Fatigue- Feeling unusually tired or exhausted is common in early pregnancy.
- Implantation Bleeding, some women experience light spotting when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine lining.
These are a few of the most common and well-known pregnancy symptoms.
However, most women experience these symptoms differently, and some may have very few of them at all. That’s why we offer pregnancy testing & ultrasound in Turnersville, New Jersey.