Please send all resumes to email@example.com.
Operations Manager: Roles and Responsibilities
Reports to: Executive Director
Oversees: Administrative Staff and Thrift Store Manager
Qualifications: Applicant should:
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position.
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith and policies of the Center.
- Be able to respect and keep information confidential.
- Complete the volunteer training.
- Attend all staff meetings, in-services, etc.
- Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication.
- Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship and support to the prospective volunteers.
- Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
Administrative & Accounting Responsibilities:
- On a daily basis retrieves all incoming phone correspondence and mail pickups.
- Primary assistant to the Executive Director and Fundraising Coordinator.
- Oversees information technology for the ministry alongside our IT professionals for both the main office, satellite offices and the thrift store.
- Purchase order for all supplies and equipment as approved by ED.
- Oversees the maintenance and repairs of all facilities and mobile unit.
- Responsible for the implementation of all policies by the paid staff.
- Assists in performance reviews for the administrative staff and thrift store managers alongside the E.D.
- Keeps updated Policies and Procedures for both the pregnancy center employees and Thrift Store.
- Handles employee’s orientations.
- Initiates and attends all monthly meetings for paid staff at both the thrift store and the pregnancy center.
- Assist in hiring and firing of all administrative employees.
- Assists the Fundraising Coordinator and E.D. in all campaigns and annual events.
- Provides reports as needed to Executive Director for monthly board meetings.
- Works with accounting to reconcile all income and expenses.
- Collects all expense reports and approves purchase orders in context with the budget of both the ministry and the thrift store.
- Forwards all monthly accounts payable to ED for signature and approval and submits to bookkeeper for final payment.
- Collects all weekly time sheets and submits to ED for signature and approvals.
- Primary contact for all vendors including but not limited to insurance agents, national affiliates, contractors and payroll company.
- Attendance and participation at all the annual fundraisers for COTH as laid out in the annual plan.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Executive Director.