50% of sexually active youths will contract an STD by 25!
Protect yourself with knowledge.
Left untreated, infections can cause irreversible damage to your reproductive system. This in turn can lead to a high risk of pregnancy, miscarriage, infertility, sterility or other long-term complications. Both STIs can pass onto newborns during childbirth if the mother is infected and remains untreated.
Most people who have STDs don’t know it.
• More than 90% of people with HPV have no symptoms
• About 90% of people with gonorrhea of the throat have no symptoms
• 70% of people with chlamydia have no symptoms
• More than 60% of people with herpes have no symptoms
• Almost no one is ever diagnosed with acute HIV infection; people with HIV are most infectious when they are first infected and when they have end-stage AIDS
The Center for Disease Control can provide you with accurate and up-to-date information on each STI.
We offer free Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) education, resources and referrals. Please contact us for more information.
Like and Follow Us
Your Next Steps
Have Questions? Please call 856-374-2445 or schedule your appointment.