iChoose Youth Curriculum
The goal of iChoose is to empower the next generation with the tools that will allow them to make healthy life choices. Designed for middle through high school students.
- Sex, Emotions and Self-Respect
- Limits and Self-Discipline
- And more!
iChoose is typically a four to ten week program that runs once a week, but can be modified to meet the needs of your school.
iChoose is a free program!
Where We’ve Been and Where We’re Going
- Baptist Regional School, Haddon Heights NJ
- Bunker Hill Middle School, Washington Township NJ
- Calvary Christian School, Philadelphia PA
- Clayton Middle & High Schools, Clayton NJ
- Cumberland Christian High School, Vineland NJ
We invite you to have iChoose at your school! All you need to do is book the dates and we will send a presenter along with the materials needed for each lesson.
Call us today at (856) 374-2833 to book our iChoose program!
The presentation was very informative. The students were kept engaged during the entire presentation.
The aspect of the program that I liked the most was the message given to adolescents regarding responsibility and self-discipline.
This program was great. I learned a lot. I especially enjoyed the activities.
I liked how it taught me things that I didn’t know that I really did need to know.
This was the best thing that ever happened to my life.