Pregnancy Testing & Ultrasound
Our free & confidential services are provided by medical professionals & overseen by a licensed physician.
The results of your test are completely confidential and won’t be shared with anyone. The service is totally free of charge and is available to all women regardless of age, race, religion, or any other factor.
Thinking you may be pregnant is a big deal. Our caring and compassionate client advocates are here to listen and offer you support.
Top 10 Symptoms of Pregnancy
1. Itchy or Tingling Nipple
2. Increased Sense of Smell
3. Frequent Urination
4. Nausea or Vomiting
5. Unexplained Fatigue
7. Backaches or Cramping
8. Food Cravings or Aversions
9. Darkening of Nipples
10. Late or Missed Period
Early pregnancy symptoms can mimic a normal period, the flu, PMS, or even an STI/STD. Some people experience many symptoms and some not at all. If you have more than one of the following symptoms or a late period, make an appointment and get the answers you need right away.
Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound
An OB Ultrasound can confirm your pregnancy and ensure your pregnancy is healthy. It can be a great indicator of how far along you are by using measurements to estimate the gestational age of the fetus. Choices of the Heart offers a free limited OB ultrasound to anyone who had a positive pregnancy test at our center.
A free limited OB Ultrasound can determine the following:
- If your pregnancy is a potentially life-threatening tubal pregnancy.
- The approximate age of your pregnancy.
- Does the fetus have a heartbeat.
- How developed is the fetus.
- Is your pregnancy capable of developing under normal conditions.
- If you would like to get a free limited ultrasound at our center, your first step is to schedule a free pregnancy test.
Note: The purpose of the ultrasound exam is not for identifying the gender (sex) of the baby.