Way Maker: 25th Annual Fundraising Event
Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
Entry to the building will start 40 minutes prior to the event.
SAFETY AND HEALTH PRACTICES:
1. Practice social distancing of 6 ft at all times.
2. Hand sanitization stations will be provided prior to entering the building.
3. Temperatures will be taken prior to entering the building. *Everyone with a
temperature below 100 can attend the event.
4. Families/groups will stay together and be seated together.
5. Families/groups will be directed to their seats once they enter the building.
6. The entire building has been properly disinfected using an EPA/CDC
approved process and disinfectant.
7. Masks must be worn while traveling through the building. They can be
removed while seated with your “circle.”
If you are experiencing ANY of the following, please refrain from attending.
1. A temperature of 100.4 or above.
2. A chronic cough.
3. Experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
4. Come in contact with a person who has COVID-19, OR with a person who has
been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, in the past two weeks.
5. Have been out of the country in the past 2 weeks.
6. Have a compromised immune system.
7. Can’t keep your mask on for an extended time.
We are exceeding CDC requirements/guidelines as an organization to ensure the health and safety
and everyone who chooses to attend our live event.